A quality management system (QMS) is a collection of business processes focused on consistently meeting customer requirements and enhancing their satisfaction. It is aligned with an organization's purpose and strategic direction”
BENEFITS OF QMS
- Greater efficiency and less waste.
- Better and consistent control of major business processes.
- A better understanding of customer needs.
- Regulation of successful working practices.
- Improved risk management.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Improved participation of employees.
- Better internal communication.