ISO 22000 sets out the requirements for a food safety management system and can be certified to it. It maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe.
- Enhanced utilization of resources in the world level.
- Improved profits in companies.
- Greater quality jobs in the food industry.
- Improved economic growth.
- Safer food insurance.
- Reduced rates in food borne disease.
- Effective documentation of techniques, procedures and methods